Our highly driven and qualified engineers and technicians have been carefully selected in order to maximize the team’s performance. Our team is committed to continuing to master new challenges as clients continue to ask for our professional and innovative solutions to their problems. Our people are constantly learning and asking questions on how we can improve the status quo. We seek to deliver non-toxic green solutions and best practices which will benefit the occupants of indoor spaces and the environment. At the same time we form strategic alliances with leading companies in order to deliver complete solutions to customers’ needs.
In the following, we would like to present the management.
Managing Director – Canadian
- MBA, Melbourne Business School, Melbourne University, Australia & Universidad De Navarra Tese (IESE) Business School, Barcelona, Spain.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Toronto.
- Small Business Management Diploma, University of Toronto
- Certified Quality Control Process Engineer (six-sigma), Canada
- Publicity Chair, Kuching section ASHRAE Malaysia Chapter (2009 – 2012).
- Research and Development Coordinator & Quality Assurance Engineer, Winpak Technologies (Pharmaceutical & Special Applications Flexible Packaging), Canada
- Process Engineer, Petro Canada
- Owner & founder, Two Fat Chefs Catering, Toronto, Canada
Alex Chai Ming Fong
Director – Malaysian
- MBA, Melbourne Business School, Melbourne University, Australia and Sauder Business School, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor, Malaysia
- Membership Promotion Chairman, Malaysia Chapter of ASHRAE (2012-2013)
- Chairman of Kuching Section, Malaysia Chapter of ASHRAE (2009-2012).
- Business Development Manager, Tithes Corporation. Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Project Engineer, Perunding UEP, Malaysia
Technology Application Director – German
- MBA, Melbourne Business School, Australia & UBC Sauder Business School, Canada.
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Engineering, Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg, Germany
- Publication for Kuching section of ASHRAE Malaysia Chapter (2009-2012).
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Consultant, EcoVantage, Melbourne Australia
- Environmental Engineer, Australian Greenhouse Office, Canberra, Australia
- Environmental Engineer, Energie + Konzept – Hamburg, Germany
Chief Scientist – American
- Conservation of Water in Reverse Osmosis Systems.
- Scale Removal and Metal Protection in Hydronic HVAC Systems.
- Multi-stage Energy Recovery from Reverse Osmosis Waste Streams.
- Direct Electron Transfer Oxidation of Water Contaminants.
- Cleaning of Pipes and Tubing via Electrolysis.
- Removal of Organic Contamination from Internal Pipe Surfaces.
- Self Contained Emergency Water Purification System.
- Separation of Oil Well Contaminants from Water.
- Dental Office Water Purification System & Abatement of Mercury from Dental Office Waste Water.
- Reduction of Air Conditioner Compressor Runtime via Desiccant Dehumidification.
- Rotary Energy Recovery Pump for Reverse Osmosis.
- Ocean Wave force Amplification and Direct Pumping of Water.
- Down Hole Vaporization of Water for Driving Turbines.
- Siphon Distillation. Sub Sea Level Remediation of Lakes and Streams.
- Mobilized Nucleation Sites for Calcium Precipitation.
- American Water Works Association
- Water Quality Association
- International Ozone Association
- Tesla Engine Builders Association
- Space Dermatology Society
Patents Issued: 7 Patent Applications: 12
Detailed Résumé – Don Gray
Mr. Don Gray specialized in water, mechanical and electrical engineering. His education includes A.S. Degree Electrical Engineering Technology and A.S. Degree Mechanical Engineering Technology from Eastern Oklahoma State College.
He has years of experience having served as scientist for some of the world’s leading technology organizations including: Texas Instrument, Boeing, Rockwell International, US Department of Defence, NASA and Teledyne Corporation where he was a member of Teledyne’s Technical Advisory Board. His professional memberships include: American Water Works Association, Water Quality Association, International Ozone Association, Tesla Engine Builders Association, and Space Dermatology Society.
Mr. Gray has been the principal investigator for numerous R&D activities in the fields of environmental sustainability, energy conservation, manned space flight processes, HVAC and hydronic equipment water treatment, chemical processes, drinking water treatment, conditioning, conservation, and purification processes, and applications ranging from fresh to sea water. Mr. Gray was granted numerous US patents for water purification systems and equipment, such as the fluid handling and treatment systems he developed for space and earth based equipment.
During his time as chief engineer at Holcomb Companies from 1996 to ’99, Mr. Don Gray managed R&D projects across multiple subsidiaries which included water purification systems, HVAC water treatment chemicals, fuel additives for reduction of pollution, and research into increasing energy efficiency in power generation. As technologies manager at Teledyne Laars during 1995 to ‘96, Mr. Don Gray reported directly to the company president, managing R&D and manufacturing in the fields of hydronic heating, disinfecting, and filtration and pumping equipment.
As Lead Engineer for Environmental System Integration at Teledyne Brown Engineering from 1989 to ’95, Mr. Don Gray managed R&D and design for water purification and remediation projects for US and overseas applications. He worked with the California Department of Health to establish test protocols for residential water purification. He also worked as Project Engineer for Space Programs where he simultaneously managed as many as ten multi-million dollar product development and manufacturing efforts for the Space Station “Freedom”. The space station projects he worked on included an ultra-pure water system, waste gas management system, vacuum system, glove box exhaust contaminant removal system, and a various pieces of ground support equipment.
During his time as mechanical/electrical liaison engineer at Rockwell International from 1982 to ‘87, Mr. Don Gray developed manufacturing techniques and processes, and worked with in-house and vendor’s Manufacturing and Quality Control departments in order to stream-line productivity and delivery systems.
Mr. Gray currently owns his own company, Appropriate Technologies, and serves as Chief Scientist for The Great Little Water Company where he leads R&D of technologies that support the goals of sustainability, clean drinking water, and a greener earth. Don currently mentors young engineers in the continuous R&D of the Clean CT-01™ non-toxic HVAC water treatment technology (2001) and the rainwater harvesting Intelligent System (2011) for HVAC application and the AHDO (2011) for pond treatment and Hydrafree drinking water systems.
Bay Yew Chuan
Non Executive Director – Singaporean
- Vice Chairman of Store + Deliver + Logistics Pte. Ltd.
- Non Executive Director of Alternative Energy Limited.
- Board Member of the Singapore Chemical Industry Council and Chairman of the Trade and Commerce Committee;
- Chairman of the Singapore Chapter of the Melbourne Business School Alumni;
- Vice President of the Singapore Boy’s Scout Guild
- Advisory committee member of the Millennium Institute;
- Member of the Institute of Engineers(UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors (UK).
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical), Melbourne University
- Master’s in Business Administration, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Past Board member of the Rotary Family Service Center
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Singapore West from 1993 to 1994,
- Past Chairman of Rotary Students Care Center.
- Rotarian of the Year award in 1992.
- Served as Director of Amcol Holdings from 1982 to 1996.
- General Manager of Amcol Holdings from 1982 to 1996.